About Me

My photo
Orlando, Fl, United States
JESUS Orlando is a project that the HOLY SPIRIT put on my heart to make an impact here in the city through the love and power of the gospel, bringing the kingdom of God into the world in the power of the Spirit.

3.8.11

JESUS Orlando 08.03.11 House Church

I preached at an actual gutted house that is now a sanctuary for a church in the really run down part of town by the name of "Way the truth and life." I preached in knowing Jesus personally and saw 4 people in a crowd of twelve come to the altar to surrender to Jesus.  Many were filled with the Holy Spirit and wept under His power.  We saw a few healings.

- A lady with chronic back pain said, "I felt the power of God come on me and all my pain left my back instantly.
- The Pastor testified, "I have been having consistent deep pains in my chest and tonight I felt fire go into my chest and all the pain is gone."
- A young man came up for a head pain from something.  Jesus touched his head and he said, "the pain and irritation is gone."

The Pastor said he saw an Angel tonight in the building.  One of the kids that came up for salvation had gold dust on his right palm as he lifted them to Jesus to be saved.  There was a deep sense of the Holy Spirit tonight.   Some accurate prophetic words came out for several of the people that were there. 

JESUS send your glory to this city!

No comments:

Post a Comment