About Me

My photo
Orlando, Fl, United States
JESUS Orlando is a project that the HOLY SPIRIT put on my heart to make an impact here in the city through the love and power of the gospel, bringing the kingdom of God into the world in the power of the Spirit.

29.7.11

JESUS Orlando House to House

My five year old Daughter and I went house to house preaching the gospel.  Half way around the block, about 25 houses in, she says to me, "I am sweating every where."  I said to her, "You're sweating for JESUS."  She said, "I am?"  I said, "Yes you are.  Because we are preaching the gospel."  She said, "Ok."  And she didn't complain again.  Let us teach our children that there us no other purpose in our existence than to proclaim the saving, healing and delivering gospel of Jesus Christ!!

1 comment: