About Me

My photo
Orlando, Fl, United States
JESUS Orlando is a project that the HOLY SPIRIT put on my heart to make an impact here in the city through the love and power of the gospel, bringing the kingdom of God into the world in the power of the Spirit.

4.4.11

JESUS Orlando TESTIMONIES FROM JAIL

"I felt like my actual head was being touched by JESUS. He really came to me tonight and told me that everything is going to be ok..."
~Robert Walker (inmate)

"My guilt and shame has been removed...I have been given a new heart that loves and worships Him alone above anything material or even relationships."
~Anonymous inmate

"I feel release and joy..."
~Anonymous inmate

"I was lost but now I am found."
~Marlon Jones (inmate)

"I thank JESUS for making me whole. I feel a lot different now, I can't really explain it. I feel high now. I feel like His Spirit is on me."
~Mark Justice (inmate)

"The Spirit of Christ has restored my heart to love JESUS."
~Antonio Davis (inmate)

"I am really glad to meet JESUS cause I never had so much, love, peace, joy and happiness in my heart."
~Shamoy Elijah Eddy (inmate)

"I have had church before but nothing like this. The Lord be in this place."
~Marvin Slaughter (inmate)

"I have been released of all my burdens by the Holy Spirit."
~Raphael Rodriguez (inmate)

"God was here tonight and gave me hope."
~Anonymous inmate

"I have been delivered of my drug addiction, alcohol and cigarettes. The Power of God was here, I REALLY FELT HIM ON ME."
~Anonymous inmate

"Tonight I stopped running and gave my life to God. I can't describe the feeling I felt. It felt warm and all I could do was cry."
~Jeremy Lawson (inmate)

"I received relief from deep grief tonight."
~Sabian Dumerlie (inmate)

"Jesus delivered me from homosexuality."
~Anonymous inmate

No comments:

Post a Comment