About Me

My photo
Orlando, Fl, United States
JESUS Orlando is a project that the HOLY SPIRIT put on my heart to make an impact here in the city through the love and power of the gospel, bringing the kingdom of God into the world in the power of the Spirit.

4.4.11

JESUS Orlando 04.01.11 Jail Minstry

As I sat at the piano in the 4th floor of the Main Jail facility at 33rd street jail, I worshiped JESUS for all to see. I kept my eyes closed because I didn't want to get distracted by the lack of participation from the inmates. About half way through the worship, I entered into the depths of the presence of God and was boldly proclaiming the greatness of JESUS Christ. I opened my eyes to see about half of the inmates on their knees and the other half standing with their heads facing down with tears streaming down their faces. I heard weeping and repentance, I heard worship and joy. I heard the sounds of revival! His presence broke these inmates internally and they bowed to the Son of God. As I gave an altar call about 60 inmates responded and gave their lives to Christ, some for the first time and others rededicating themselves to Him. He is ALIVE! HIS PRESENCE IS EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment