About Me

My photo
Orlando, Fl, United States
JESUS Orlando is a project that the HOLY SPIRIT put on my heart to make an impact here in the city through the love and power of the gospel, bringing the kingdom of God into the world in the power of the Spirit.

6.5.11

JESUS Orlando 05.06.11

Tonight at the 33rd street jail, I was entering the elevator and noticed a man working performing janitorial services for the jail. His was limping and in pain. I asked him why he was limping. He said that he irritated a knee injury and that it was hurting. So I asked him if I could pray for his knee. After seeing my Volunteer Chaplin badge he agreed. I knelt down in front of him with passing guards and chained inmates. I gripped his knee and looked to JESUS for His mercy. The man said all his pain was completely gone. I then went into the cells to preach JESUS to the inmates. We saw roughly 50 inmates make a decision for JESUS. Many were touched by the Holy Spirit. One guy came to me after and said that he felt the power of the Spirit burning on him during the preaching. JESUS, give us this jail!

No comments:

Post a Comment