About Me

My photo
Orlando, Fl, United States
JESUS Orlando is a project that the HOLY SPIRIT put on my heart to make an impact here in the city through the love and power of the gospel, bringing the kingdom of God into the world in the power of the Spirit.

25.2.11

JESUS Orlando (Trip to Chicago)

January 22nd
I hosted an Evangelism Training Seminar for Abundant Life World Outreach Center. I also preached the gospel at the homeless outreach. We saw 4 people surrender to Christ and 3 people healed. Arthritis in the knees, arthritis in the back and a chest cold instantly healed. Many words of knowledge brought people to tears as God spoke into their hearts. I also preached at the college age church called “The Liberation.” I spoke on the Adamic life vs the New life in Christ. Many words of knowledge broke into men’s hearts and quickend them to newness. We saw a sore throat healed and a sprained wrist instantly as we prayed for the sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment