About Me

My photo
Orlando, Fl, United States
JESUS Orlando is a project that the HOLY SPIRIT put on my heart to make an impact here in the city through the love and power of the gospel, bringing the kingdom of God into the world in the power of the Spirit.

25.2.11

JESUS Orlando 12.23.10

December 23rd
Preached the Gospel in maximum security in the jail today. I purchased and distributed easy to read bibles to the ones who had been born again. An inmate that I never met came to me today and told me his story about running from the police and being shot last month. I told him that God’s love will heal his arm, which he said was in tremendous continuous pain. After praying he moved his arm around without pain. He was in shock. He got saved in jail and I gave him a bible to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment