About Me

My photo
Orlando, Fl, United States
JESUS Orlando is a project that the HOLY SPIRIT put on my heart to make an impact here in the city through the love and power of the gospel, bringing the kingdom of God into the world in the power of the Spirit.

25.2.11

JESUS Orlando 12.17.10


December 17th
PREACHED IN THE JAIL, I saw 30 inmates get on their faces tonight and repent of their sins and place a statement of faith in the Lord Jesus through the power of the Gospel.  I saw 8 guys raise their hands for healing and after praying, I asked which were not healed and 2 raised their hands. After praying again, all were healed.  Two guys came up for deliverance and after praying for them they were weeping deeply and one of them said, “I feel like a new man.” Laid my hands on at least  20 to receive the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment