About Me

My photo
Orlando, Fl, United States
JESUS Orlando is a project that the HOLY SPIRIT put on my heart to make an impact here in the city through the love and power of the gospel, bringing the kingdom of God into the world in the power of the Spirit.

25.2.11

JESUS Orlando 12.15.10


December 15th
Preached the gospel at the jail today, to 5th floor maximum security block.  Saw one guy filled with the HOLY SPIRIT.  He said through tear filled eyes, “I feel like peace in my heart and in my body.”  Delivering some bibles next week.  Also went to see Johnny Miller, the most notorious inmate there who has levitated and done supernaturally demonic things in the past.  He requested to talk with me again.  Gave him the gospel AGAIN and challenged him to repent or else…

No comments:

Post a Comment